Thursday 15 October 2015

Game idea designs

One Sheet


















This is my one sheet.  It is a sci-fi themed puzzle game with gravity elements.  I have chosen a female character as I feel this will widen my demographic and I think this is the way the industry is going. My demographic will be male and female and my target audience is ages 12 to 24.  This due to difficult jumping puzzles and dark undertones.


Story Board


















This describes the beginning scenes of the game which I going to be creating,  it involves corridors, platforms and various scenes in my game such as storage areas,  a power core room and a delivery teleporter.  The setting is Space.

Map of the Level



















My map is a top down view of the scene showing all areas in my game. This will help me when I am starting to design it in unity and will also give me a rough view of the level layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment